Wednesday, August 5, 2009

As time goes by...

Hey, so this week flew by soooo fast! It's crazy how time flies....Oh ya, I got a letter from Geoff the other day. I can't believe he is flying to France right now! That's so awesome! Brets birthday was yesterday. I wish I could have somehow sent him a birthday present. I'm so glad you guys got to go hike to Stewart Falls! I loved that hike. It was so fun with all my friends when we went. So, we are working on our fourth week and yeah in two weeks we go proselyting in the city?!? I can't believe it. I sure hope and pray that I'll have enough of the language down to at least place one Book of Mormon. ha,ha That's awesome Cody and CJ are getting ready to leave. I can't wait til Cody gets here. It will be fun to show him around. I just took some pictures today of our NBA gym, oh, boy... ya I'll have to send them to you guys next week or something. Elder Bond and I are the only ones from our district that are going to Porto Alegre. I'll do my best when we go proselyting in a couple of weeks to be bold. We have been talking a lot about that here lately. Hopefully we learn alot and this week flies by as well. Say hello to any of my friends for me if you see them! Tell them I would love an e-mail or letter. I love you all!! I love this gospel and know it is true! Talk to you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment